Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol

Setting standards. Blue Moons On The Bay, Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!Cheers, going mad, still normal to me, dances in the streets, wings, caps, and crowns, can not wait to go back home. I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol 


Quills 2000-Geoffrey Rush-HD. In a Napoleonic era insane asylum, an inmate, the irrepressible Marquis De Sade, fights a battle of wills against a tyrannically prudish doctor.

Photo God-dresses, gods of war, Mars and March, marching to greatness, goodness and mercy to follow, always out to lend a hand. Corrections to mistakes, time on the cross, and trips to hell and back. Balls in the air, acts and deeds, rewards for lights on, stars in darkness, sunny for a minute, lost in time, lost in the woods. I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol Photo Do You Believe In Destiny? strangers to friends, kings tonight, lions and monkeys on top. Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!Cheers, going mad, still normal to me, dances in the streets, wings, caps, and crowns, can not wait to go back home.Tales about rainbows, what and why, of the half circles of colors in the sky, after the rains. Bible tales, about the water that flooded the world. Back in the day. They united all religions together in the day's of Noah. Nimrod was Noah's grandson. Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol

Nimrod organized all of the tribes at the Tower of Babble. The rainbow represents a New Age and the days of Noah were a New Age and this is where we trace the origin of the New Age Movement of which the Rainbow Coalition is also a part of yet not the main presentation.Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol

Photo

Lessons To Learn: Battles Won Races For Bucks, Fame, Dreams In Works, Earth Angels On Earth. Tips, Trades, History To Note: Rites To Reasons, Dances On Sands Of Time.πŸ‘‘HIGH SCHOOL DIRECTIONERSπŸ‘‘ High school graduation '69....Frank AgrestiWalks In The Dark, Great place for HIGH SCHOOL DiReCTiOnErS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ GEORGE MICHAEL - 
Image result for witches, hags, and dykes

DON'T LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON ME .GLORIA GAYNOR - I WILL SURVIVE .Good times, dances in the rain, good times, joys and pains, classes of dicks, classes of dogs, tricks and trades, games on the water.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? 

Bay Of Bats, Hells Bells, Battles And Wars, Shots To The Head, Eggs To Fires, Birds And Bees, Songs In The Dogwood Trees. ❤ Just dreaming of better days, more mountains to climb, and friends to last. Have so many things left to do still, getting back on the boat now, ready to rock the boat, sailing on seas of time and space. Rocking the boats on the seven seas, all oars in the water going full speed ahead to greatness.꧁πŸ’–꧂Dream knight, L_A_T_I_N Men, tall, dark hares.Songs To Good Knights. Gems To Love.

Butterflies πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ GM πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜šπŸ’•πŸ’“❤️πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:Happy Father's Day. I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.
Happy Father's Day. I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.
Love or hate.OVERVIEW…All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Miley Cyrus – Giving You Up –Good times Frogs. πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.
Photo
High school graduation '69....Frank AgrestiWalks In The Dark, Lessons To Learn: Battles Won Races For Bucks, Fame, Dreams In Works, Earth Angels On Earth. Tips, Trades, History To Note: Rites To Reasons, Dances On Sands Of Time.

πŸ‘‘HIGH SCHOOL DIRECTIONERSπŸ‘‘ A Great place for HIGH SCHOOL DiReCTiOnErS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ GEORGE MICHAEL - DON'T LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON ME .GLORIA GAYNOR - I WILL SURVIVE .



No comments:

Post a Comment